+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My E60 M5

Quote Originally Posted by michael330 View Post
    Im inclined to agree with you there, personally I hate wood trim but the car ticked all the the other boxes so i decided to go for it. I am on the lookout for a new set, preferably piano black but they would be pretty rare. a wrap may be on the cards..

Im also looking at my options on exhaust upgrades, im caught between a full eisenman system or a Hayward and Scott rear section. All and any feedback welcome.
    Don't do a wrap on the trims.....wraps although can look neat, I don't think they will look 'classy' enough on your car. Personally I like the wood....but Piano black can be had if you keep your eyes peeled on ebay and the normal bmw breakers....M5's often get broken!
    Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by 330-Singh View Post
    Don't do a wrap on the trims.....wraps although can look neat, I don't think they will look 'classy' enough on your car. Personally I like the wood....but Piano black can be had if you keep your eyes peeled on ebay and the normal bmw breakers....M5's often get broken!

Yeah im a bit concerned that a wrap will begin to peel of flake with wear and tear.. Il keep my eyes peeled for genuine items.
    2004 320Cd Silver Gray.
    2003 M3 Phoenix Yellow-Sold
    2003 330D Titan Silver-RIP
    2003 320D-Sold
    1993 318is Diamond Black-Sold
    1995 318i Red-Sold
    1997 316i Avus Blue-Sold

if you want me friend can get them carbon wrapped for you, he does all the Vdub guys work...

http://www.c6carbon.com/

Gone but not forgotten!

Lovely mate, I love mine.

Remove the wood trims and get them painted piano black by a decent body shop
    IT'S ALL IN THE DETAIL

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information