+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Lamin-X

Default Some Lamin-X

Since getting the wheels done the next external mod for me was to give the clusters a subtle tint to compliment the wheels

Went to Lamin-X.co.uk and placed an order for light tint 12x28" @24.99 + 3.49 next day delivery. As long as you are clever about it that sheet will cover rear lights and boot lights and the side repeaters with hardly anything left to spare (on an E46 coupe).

So lights out here are some pics with and without Lamin-X

Here is the final result, Pics do look slightly darker than in person. Not everyone's cup of tea but personally very happy

Externally....think that is it, possibly swap the front bumper/splitters for a CSL style bumper? Saying that don't see the ACS splitters that much

Internals....like to update the headunit, retrim..?

Car is a keeper for me, really happy with it, if anything it will be the Zed to go and the next project to come in.
    Last edited by J1SUA; 19-02-2012 at 06:52 PM.

J1SUA 330Ci MSport

www.LSFitness.me.uk

good work, i am after some for my car too

E92 ///M3 Alpine White
    Matte Black VMR V710 Reps | Matte Black Kidney Grilles | Matte Black Side Vents | Matte Black Bonnet Vents | Genuine BMW Performance Gear Knob & Gaitor | Genuine BMW Performance Handbrake & Gaitor | Full Technocraft Envy Carbon Fibre Intake System | BMC Air Filter | Lowered On Intrax Springs | 12mm Front & 15mm Rear Bimecc Spacers

Still To Come: Exhaust | Centre Section | Remap | Active Autowerke Green Filter | Ericsson Gear.

love the updates!

got to agree i personally am not a huge fan of the ACS front ... I think the front would be more aggressive with a csl/strassentech type front end

you gotta keep the motor - gonna look awesome on the stands

looks good bro. makes a big difference.
    I LOVE...HATERS!!!

Overall that looks a very nice car, although I wouldn't go for window tints and wouldn't have an ACS front end. I am a big fan of the wheels and think the Lamin- X works very well indeed and think it would work on a white E92 I know of.

Quick question on brake lights - do the reflectors HAVE to be red or could they be clear / smoked and have red led bulbs?
    I resisted the lure of the Dark Side for an age...and then...I became a modifier

I need to order Lamin-X for mine.

Suggestion for your front end, Arqray Lip. IMO would finish your car off and its pretty unique over here as I have yet to see an E46 with one.
    AC Schnitzer/CSL styled M3

Arrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh! Dang! I absolutely love that. Got me thinking now. Exterior is not completed!
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/299/arquay1js4.jpg
    Last edited by J1SUA; 21-02-2012 at 08:27 PM.

J1SUA 330Ci MSport

www.LSFitness.me.uk

Always makes such a difference. Liking the look bro. I actually quite like the ACS front.

It's looks pretty damn good, dude!

I really like the lamin x it really ties in all the mods like your wheels and window tints top work must be time you moved onto another car now lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information