PDA

View Full Version : 997 GT3 RS - Detail by "Over The Rainbow"

Durgesh
04-06-2011, 05:10 PM
This post is long over due.

Just wanted to show off "Over The Rainbow's" great work !

I was brave enough to hand my GT3 over to Afif for a few days!

Car's paint was in a sorry state before, being a track car, I am sure previous owners never got it detailed properly.

I'll let Afif go through what did used and did on the car.. because it was a lot of work, I think he spent some nights without sleep, as I would get status updates at 3am, 4am, and then 5am! But well worth it.

Looks like the car is a different colour.

I have had it parked up next to a few other Black 911's, and they now look dark grey compared to how the black is on my car.

He really has transformed it.

Unfortuantly dont have many close up's from before... but have taken some today as the weather is so good, and thought now the forum is running great, and we have the BBQ tommrow at "OTR", would be the perfect time.

The last couple of pictures below are just taken from the reflection of the paint work...

Can't recommend his work enough.

And even for a normal Wash, they go far beyond the standards of ANYONE, for the same price you would pay at any other Hand Wash.

Enjoy.

Pictures are very Hi-Res... sorry for the large file sizes, just wanted to be able to give you a closer look.

MEGA
04-06-2011, 08:52 PM
looks absolutely superb that!

hope to see her in the flesh tomorrow :)

Moe
05-06-2011, 12:44 AM
L
O
V
E

It

I saw it when at afifs the cars amazing, see you tommorow dude

Satnam
05-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Looks blinging man its a very :cool: car

Sat :cool:

SYE
07-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Lovely....

cardozosula
03-06-2013, 11:02 AM
superb! It took me a couple of seconds to notice that reflection on the cars body. I almost though that was a real image till I noticed the tyre. Real nice illusion!

cardozosula
06-07-2013, 06:27 AM
And its looking just too good